Sunday, August 16, 2026

welcome 2 my guitar pedal notes

Just thought that I should make a dedicated page for my guitar pedal notes. I don't know if I'll be able to sustain this to be honest haha but UNCERTAINTY BE DAMNED. I do like sharing information whether it be wrong or right. ˙𐃷˙ heheh. Kidding. I'll for sure get my notes checked before I hit Publish. No worries. 

I'll mostly be focusing on the creative aspect of things instead of the inner workings of the pedals. I'm so sorry. I know people are more interested in that but who knows, maybe the more I work on these things, the more I learn and the more guitar pedal intricacies I can share. Yipee. (˶ˆ꒳ˆ˵) 

Disclaimer: I am a guitar pedal artist so I do graphic design and artwork for pedals. I'm not a guitar pedal expert by any means and these are my actual notes. So by reading through my posts, you've basically become a witness to my learning journey.

Being unemployed is so fun! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡